Sunday, November 23, 2008

Understudy Sunday

Sometimes you feel like a... sometimes you don't. That basically sums up my talent today for my photo exploration. Ryan had an idea that we should have a little photo contest. We picked the location out of a hat (Draper Park), created judging guidelines and headed out. I had the equivalent of writers block, but with my camera. I gave it the old college try, but Ryan nailed it. I wasn't quite feeling it ... so I laid down with doggie for a while and said cheeeeeese instead!
Here's two of my own...
And Ryan's top 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the pic of the tree! How do you color the tree but nothing else? You BOTH have great photographic ability.

Anonymous said...

I like them all and really enjoy the commentary that accompanies the the pix! It's a real treat to check out what's new ....