Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Tracks of the Year

Since the conditions looked so good the day before, we decided to have our first ski adventure of the year today. Ryan, Heather and I hiked in at Alta and had a great run. But five little words do come to mind... I'm WAY out of shape! Fresh snow was falling, and the temperature was perfect. We even got some turns in fresh powder. Fun was had by all and I can't wait for the next ski adventure!
I LOVE Utah!
Ryan and I slopeside
Heather and I on the trek up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks so beautiful. Thanks for starting the blog Des. I can't wait to read all about your day-to-day in Utah. Be careful on the bed ;o).

Unknown said...

Yea, you have a blog. I love it and I love that you love Utah. We need to plan another dinner, it was so fun.