Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Half a Decade—Whole lotta love

Five years ago today, Ryan and I started our journey together that continues to get better year after year. In my opinion, a relationship that cannot be broken and continues to grow stronger and more amazing after each hurdle, with every passing year.... is truly something worth 'blogging' about.

We met on Father's Day, 2004, when I went up to Ellenville, NY to watch my Dad do this crazy thing called hang gliding. Our first run in was short, but to this day, and my mom will attest, I really did know that something was different about him.... and no, not in the "short bus" different kind of way, but in a really amazing way. Our journey has many different phases, in many different states, with many amazing times, and some of those icky, trying times as well. But 5 years later, I know how lucky I am, and have made it a personal goal to not take it for granted, even for one day.

To making each day count, with the one you love.

Happy Anniversary :)
Ryan and I on our first anniversary, taking our first tandem flight together
July 2005

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Happy Anniversary